Acquire, engage and win new customers
BRINGING NEW VISITORS TO YOUR WEBSITE
Online Advertising allows you to drive immediate quality traffic to your website
The best option for your one for you will depend on what business you’re in and what you’re looking to achieve.
Digital Riviera offers campaign setup and management on the following mainstream ad platforms.
Linked In is undoubtedly the best platform for a B2B context.
- Target professionals globally by job title, company name, industry sector etc.
- Perfect platform to promote B2B services to decision makers.
- New content marketing tool recently launched
- Formats include InMails, Text Ads and Sponsored Updates
Adwords and Google Display Network is the largest online advertising platform in the world.
- Reach people in research mode, who are actively searching for your product, brand or service
- Pros are its flexibility; targeting capabilities, and reach
- Cost per click can be very high without expert management to drive an ROI
Facebook ads are allow very specific targeting by location, demographics and, interests .
- Great for increasing awareness, building your up your Facebook page, or driving conversions.
- Advanced targeting features such as “lookalike audiences” based on your email list
- Requires constant cycling of creative to achieve good results
TURNING STRANGERS INTO FANS AND CUSTOMERS
Lead generation is about finding creative ways to engage people with your business.
Once you have attracted an audience onto your website, sales leads are created when a visitor willingly leaves their details via a form, in return for a valued added offer – typically specialist content, a free trial, or a coupon.
Running a lead generation campaign takes a mix of creativity, understanding of your customers, as well as technology. Digital Riviera will work with you to design and execute a lead generation campaign with tools like landing pages, calls-to-action, analytics, and downloadable content.
A landing page is a web page created to make a visitor perform an action, usually entering their details on a form to capture leads through
Forms are hosted on landing pages. They consist of a series of fields that collect information in exchange for something valuable, like a whitepaper or a product offer
An offer is the value-added that’s being “offered” on the landing page. It must be valuable enough for a visitor to enter their personal information in exchange for access.
A call-to-action (CTA) is an image, button, or message that compels website visitors to take some sort of action, usually filling out the form to redeem the offer.
FREE MARKETING ASSESSMENT
Want a no-strings-attached constructive analysis of your current marketing and web presence?
- 30 minute phone call or Skype
- An unbiased, objective look at your existing website and strategy
- Learn quick wins on how to improve your website
- Landing pages & lead-gen forms analysis
- Calls-to-action and Marketing offers
- Competitor analysis